INVESTIGATION OF THE MECHANISM OF FABRIC WINDING ON WEAVING MACHINES WITH THE PURPOSE OF INCREASING THEIR PRODUCTIVITY
- Категория: Uncategorised
- Опубликовано: 18.04.2023 18:54
- Автор: Administrator
- Просмотров: 159
Volume 14 (2), April 2023, Pages 53-60
The state of light industry in the world is still difficult. The downward trend in the production of the most important types of textile products in physical terms continues. An inevitable consequence of the decline in light industry output is a low level of capacity utilization.
The situation in the light industry is further complicated by the fact that most of the existing fixed assets cannot be used in the future without appropriate reconstruction, since the technical and economic parameters of the main part of the equipment do not meet modern requirements and do not ensure the production of competitive products.
The international experience of recent years shows that machine building for the textile and light industries has good prospects for overcoming the crisis and further development. Intensive improvement of technology for these industries is carried out in the following main areas:
- improving equipment performance;
- equipping machines with the most modern microprocessor control and monitoring systems for the technological process;
- robotization of labor-intensive operations for machine maintenance;
- universalization of equipment for various processed raw materials.
Based on the concept of development of textile engineering and the current economic situation in the textile industry, the main areas for improving production are:
- modernization (improvement) of mastered production and mass-produced equipment in the direction of increasing the productivity of machines, increasing the degree of their automation, reliability, ergonomics and workmanship, as well as saving raw materials;
- modernization of equipment operating at textile industry enterprises by replacing individual units, modules, equipping machines and units with automation and instrument control.
To meet the needs of the population for the product of the textile and light industry, it is required to increase the production of fabrics of various assortments. The quality of manufactured fabrics depends on the construction of the mechanisms of looms. One of the mechanisms that affect the quality of the fabric produced on weaving machines is the fabric removal mechanism. This mechanism consists of three devices, a pulling roller (valiance), a commodity regulator and a winding device.
Keywords: Light industry, fabric removal mechanism, winding device, valiance, coefficient of friction.